December 8, 2:00pm - 6:00pm, Main Street Block Party
December 8, 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Main Street Block Party
The merchants on Main Street in Downtown Culver City are throwing open their doors and welcoming you for the holidays. Come alone or bring the kids down to Main Street and spend an afternoon with us -- listen to some great music, see some magic, get a chair massage, get your face painted and more!
TICKETS: Everyone is welcome, but buy a $10 ticket and get:
- Slice of LaRocco's Pizza
- Grand Casino Empanada
- Sweet E's Cupcake
- Holiday Beverages
- Chance to win Prizes
If you purchase a ticket, on Saturday you'll pick it up at The Whole 9 Gallery at 3830 Main Street where you'll also be entered to win prizes from Main Street merchants and other businesses throughout Culver City. You can then:
- Peruse holiday gift offerings up and down the street.
- Listen to some great tunes courtesy of DJ Mr. Numberonederful outside of The Whole 9 Gallery.
- Get your face painted outside of Aldea Home & Baby.
- See some magic outside LaRocco's PIzzeria.
- Pick up some hot apple cider at Ripped Bodice.
- Get a chair massage outside Massage Garage.
- Get a tarot reading outside Main Street Optometry.
Ticket sales will be cut off at noon on Friday, December 7.
Parking is available on the street, as well as at the Trader Joe's lot at Venice & Culver and the lot at Cardiff & Culver where it's free for the first hour and $1 per 30 minutes thereafter.
All events at The Whole 9 Gallery are family friendly and help to fund the life-changing work of our non-profit, The Peace Project.
The Whole 9 Gallery
3830 Main Street
Culver City, CA 90232